Re: Feature request (is that feasable or who do you do it?)

Hi,

I reported a wishlist bug against debbugs with the diff of my changes
for a rfc822 output.

Could you take a look at it and maybe put it on your bug.debian.org
homedir too? I'm not (yet) a DD so I could only test it on a local
debbugs I setup for patching it.

I want to use it to track the status of my bugs, my patches and the
Bug Squashing Party in general. Thats why I did the work.

Your bugwatch application is written in java iirc? I was thinking of
some simple shell/python scripts or ocaml as a first approach.

MfG
        Goswin