Re: bug tracker eating bounces violates RFCs' spirit

> The X-Debbugs-Cc: field is documented to do one thing, and one thing only:
> deliver the message to those addresses with an adjusted Subject field to
> indicate the number of a bug, so that the receiver sees it. It makes no
> guarantees about the deliverability of the addresses your specify.

OK, but if you aren't going to bounce failures back to me, I'll take
my business back to the real CC, who does.

J> Only if we reengineered the thing to use 123456-bounce-to-me@bugs.d.o as the
J> sender... send a patch?

I am only good at complaining.  You don't want me near your
code. Somebody else fix it please.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780