debbugs code & files

Hi,
I'm looking at http://cvs.debian.org/?cvsroot=debbugs and I'm unsure as to
what the source directory is as the debbugs directory seems to have most
of the source.

I'd also like to know where to find the source for
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

Looking through Debbugs/Impl/File.pm I found a line in saveBug that says:
open( $FD, "> $file.tmp" ) || return undef;
My perl is a little rusty, but won't this clobber a predictable file? I
guess that doesn't matter because the directory is writable only by users
of the same or higher privileges than debbugs?

Is there anywhere I can get an example bug file and it's related files if
applicable (do .status file exist separately?)?
Thanks
     Drew Daniels