Bug#84887: Please add auto-forwarding feature to BTS (was: Directing Debian users to use project BTSes - should we?
- To: Bas Zoetekouw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#84887: Please add auto-forwarding feature to BTS (was: Directing Debian users to use project BTSes - should we?
- From: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:35:01 +0100
- Message-id: <20020925123501.GA29828@riva.ucam.org>
- Reply-to: Colin Watson <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20010204232854.A20750@A-Es2.uu.nl>
- References: <20010203194500.A29982@watervalley.net> <200102040625.f146PFd24821@gondor.apana.org.au> <20010204012056.A18128@uchicago.edu> <20010203235431.A31032@starless> <20010204022809.A18420@uchicago.edu> <20010204011831.C31032@starless> <20010204034703.C18785@uchicago.edu> <20010204232854.A20750@A-Es2.uu.nl>
On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 11:28:54PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Sam wrote (on debian-devel):
> > Well, I want us *all* to get bug reports. And when I get out the NM
> > queue, I'll want to get the bug reports for my packages. But right
> > now, a significant percentage of AbiWord bug reports are never seen by
> > the developers.
> Well, this seems reasonable to me. It shouldn't be too hard to put an
> option in the BTS to (optionally of course) forward _all_ bugs upstream.
Is the package tracking system sufficient?
Colin Watson [email@example.com]