Re: installer location on mirrors

On 12854 March 1977, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Montag, 21. Mai 2012, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>> Thats not a new thing - and still we dont have any such image in Debian.

> /me likes http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/even though I know it's not Debian ;-)

And both of you just miss the point.

We are NOT talking about udebs.
We are NOT talking about whatever debian-cd creates.

We are talking about the installer images. Those that "fall out of the
debian-installer" source. And create the files you can find on any
mirror in $suite/main/installer-* and which we never had in contrib or
non-free.

But the link to debian-cd created images answers the question in a
different way: It won't have installer images in contrib/non-free. The
only non-free stuff we would be likely to add - is added by debian-cd in
an extra set of cd images.

--
bye, Joerg
Trying is the first step towards failure.