Killing policy queues
while reimplementing the logic to accept packages, I was wondering if
we could kill policy queues in their current form and switch to normal
suites in a private archive (I'm not sure about NEW, but it might work
for that as well). Instead of accepting/rejecting packages, one would
copy to the public suite or remove the package.
- Less ways to handle package installation.
- Signature checked when the package arrives in the archive, not again
when it is accepted from the policy queues.
- We can generate Packages/Sources for policy queues.
- Release and security team likely need to update their tools.
- Rejected packages only get removed by clean-suites, but we can reduce
the StayOfExecution for policy queues.
 I will explain in a later mail why I do this.
 At least the release team already generates them for p-u-new themselves.