Re: dak audit log

On Sat, 13, Aug, 2011 at 05:26:18PM +0200, Enrico Zini spoke thus..
> Hello Mark (and other dak people),
>
> from IRC there was the idea of adding triggers to projectb to give life
> to a new 'audit log' table.

Just for the record on the list (I've already spoken to Enrico), a first
pass at this is now committed and the table is available as
audit.package_changes in projectb.  There are a couple of rough edges
we'll fix up as we come across them.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson