Re: [dak/master] config -> database

> looking at various commits I found some usage of the database adapter
> that are not in line with Python DBAPI, like using lists instead of
> tuples above. It is ok if while looking at the code to familiarize
> myself with dak I send "cosmetical" patches to fix such usage?

If you send more than one, please put a git repo online somewhere from
where we can fetch. Patches by mail are cumbersome and ugly and just
more work. Ok for a one-shot, annoying otherwise.

Yes, we do like to receive patches.

> Also, I have some experience into pg->psycopg2 porting so it is ok to
> send patches to move some of the code still using the former to the
> latter?

Join/watch #debian-dak on irc.debian.org before you do any largish work
there. We are not fully settled on what will be the final way to do
database stuff yet.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: