Re: build-simple-cdd with --conf myconf.conf and --profiles myprofile doesn't seem to work

Found a solution! Place the myprofile.packages, myprofile.preseed
etc... in /usr/share/simple-cdd/profiles directory.
put myprofile.conf in my-simple-cdd where you run the command from.
Add files you want copied over to the image in all_extras="". Add your
profile name to profiles="". Run like build-simple-cdd
--profiles-udeb-dist sid --conf myprofile.conf.
Only tried this with one file in the
all_extras="/complete/path/to/yourfile".  But it included it in the
dvd image as /simple-cdd/myfile. Also under the same directory is the
myprofile.preseed, myprofile.postinst.....