Re: A new field in the task files for checking out prospective packages with `mr'?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:

So if there is no tool that interprets the field in the tasks file the
wrong way (and I don't think there is any chance) you can use it freely.
Feel free to add those VCS fields - and write a tool that calls mr
apropriately.

Thinking twice about this I remember I just missused some Pkg-URL
fields as Vcs-Browser field.  This should probably be stoped and
I should rather regard also this field if it exists for the tasks
pages.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de