Re: [Help] Uploading python-btsutils to backports.org

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

I've just uploaded it to bpo.

Sounds very good.  Considering that I'll be offline next week backport
maintainers have some time to process new.  Perhaps you might inform
alioth admin once the package is available which enables me to install
the bug pages once I'm back (well perhaps once I'm back from Malaga
because this is my next travel and guessing from my experience from
four years ago real work conditions are not comparable to DebConf -
even if the conference is great.  Anybody else will be at OSWC?

Thanks again

http://fam-tille.de