[Help] Uploading python-btsutils to backports.org

Hi,

I'm currently working on creating web pages which are listing the
bugs of all dependencies of a CDD/Debian Pure Blend ;-).  I use the
Debian Med page [1] which was designed by David Paleino as model.
This page has some technical flaws (which not should be discussed
here) and I would like to reimplement these with the python-btsutils
package.  There is some preliminary code available. [2]

The problem is that python-btsutils is not in stable (Etch) and
Alioth admin asked me for a backport - preferably on backports.org.
I have verified that the backport to Ecth is simple inprinciple -
a rebuild without changes is sufficient.  I'm now seeking for a
volunteer who might have done the procedure described at

   http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute

(including subscribing the mailing list, has a key in the backporters
keyring, etc.) to share the effort of time reasonably for this purpose.

BTW, this bugs page are part of a general QA effort for all
Debian Pure Blends as well as the sectioning of the QA pages as
they are done here[3].  There is a script that subscribes a
packaging list to a set of packages and puts them into the
apropriate sections.  This will be announced at end of October
officially after some more testing has been done.

Hope any backporter is able to help to bring python-btsutils on alioth

     Andreas.

 [1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/bugs.php
 [2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools/bugs.py?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
 [3] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org&ordering=3