Re: New tasks web pages for all CDDs

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 05:01:30PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm proud to announce the availability of web pages (we call it "tasks pages")
> for Custom Debian Distributions which give an easy overview which packages
> are included into the CDD and on which projects a CDD is working on.

OK, I've took a look at it now, and it's quite what I had in mind to do
for debichem in some way somewhere, eventually.

However, I really think the term 'task' is misplaced here (much more on
a mail to debian-devel-announce).  First prove: If I go to
http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks/ with my web browser set to
german as language, I get "Dies ist die Liste der Aufgaben des Debian
Edu Projekts" I'm not sure what a better term would be ("package sets",
maybe?), but I really think "task" should be an internal implementation
detail and this term should not be exposed to users.

Besides, this is also what made me skip your round of mails about this -
I thought it was about some todo list for CDDs by just reading the
subject, not this nice overview about packages, so mentally marked it as
pending for read.

Michael