RE: Problem creating Simple-CDD for sid

> Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:50:28 -0800
> Subject: Re: Problem creating Simple-CDD for sid
> From: vagrant@freegeek.org
> To: debian-custom@lists.debian.org
>
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 09:15:16PM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
>> On Dec 28, 2007 8:13 PM, Prem Chand  wrote:
>>
>>> aptmethoderror receiving
> ''http://security.debian.org//dists/sid/updates/Release'
>>
>> There are no separated security updates for sid, so whatever added this
> URL is buggy.
>
> indeed, simple-cdd defaults to adding the security mirror even for sid.
> i'll look into fixing that.
>
> you can work around it by specifying "use_security_mirror=false" in one of
> your configuration files. might also be possible with the commandline
> option:
>
>  build-simple-cdd --security-mirror " "

I tried creating image by setting --security-mirror " "

and now am struck with this error

Error parsing /prem/simple-cdd-sid/tmp//mirror/conf/updates, line 21, column 10: Unexpected end of Method-header (value expected).
There have been errors!

The updates file under conf needs some Method: value to connect for updates..so it didnt help me..

Any other options available..so that I can skip this security updates for sid...

Thanks in advance..

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in