Re: Warning: file:///cdrom/dists/etch/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz was corrupt
On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 08:18:53AM -0700, Bruce Korb wrote:
> What does this really mean?
if this occurs when booting into debian-installer, i believe it means
that dists/etch/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz does not match the
checksums in dists/etch/Release
> Would it be the build-custom-cdd script at issue, or one of the tools
> it uses? How would one figure it out?
not sure how to fix this- it's been a while since i've encountered it.
i'm guessing it is either a bug in debin-cd, or in how simple-cdd calls
if you gave more information about exactly what you're doing, someone
else could try to reproduce the problem.
so, giving us some basic troubleshooting information like:
* the version of simple-cdd and debian-cd you're using
* how you create your working directory
* posting any profiles files you're using
* posting any configuration files
* the exact commandline used to build the CD