debconf questions

Hy!

Well, as you can imagine i'm new on the list, so first of all i want
to thank you all for mantaining this great proyect!

Please excuse my english, it's not my native language, i'll do my best :)

I've been able to build a custom debian cd using preseeding, post-inst
scripts, and adding home-made packages without problems.
The problem i'm having is that some of these home-made packets make
use of debconf questions to ask for some simple parameters while they
are being configured. But if I list them into myprofile.packages, the
questions neves appear in the installation and the packages remain
unconfigured. If i list them into myprofile.downloads and then run
apt-get install mypackage manually everithuig works fine, but this
solution is not very nice.

Any idea of what can be the problem?

pd: I've set the priority of the questions to critical (in my packages).

Thanks!!!!
--
Matias S. Soler
zerosecurity.blogspot.com