Simple-CDD

Hi!

I'm new on this list. I try to make for my company a custom Debian
install CD which we can to give our customers.
I made some succes but I still have some problems:
    - How can I add our custom build kernel to the list of the available
kernels during the installation?
    - How can I rename the .iso file? I looked into the configuration
but didn't found this.
    - I want to write a simple script which can install our product at
the end of the installation procedure. It will be nice if it can
"integrate" into the installer. How can I find informations and/or
examples about this? I looked into the simple-cdd's udeb but it's a
little bit too hard at the first glance.
Thanks for any help.

Arpad