Problem with Simple-CCD: cannot generate iso image!

Hello everybody at debian-custom,

I am trying to use simple-ccd to create a custom image, including some packages and files that I nedd. But, in the end of the process, I always got this message when trying to use the x-basic script that comes with the simple-ccd:

Lendo Lista de Pacotes...
Construindo Árvore de Dependências...
make: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `packagelists'. Pare.
make: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `image-trees'. Pare.
backing up /root/etch-simple-cdd/extras: old.extras.tgz
tar: Removendo `/' inicial dos nomes dos membros
purging /root/etch-simple-cdd/extras
including description: /root/etch-simple-cdd/profiles/x-basic.description
simple-cdd: extra files for simple-cdd
cp: não é possível criar o diretório `/root/etch-simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/CD1': Arquivo ou diretório inexistente
find: /root/etch-simple-cdd/tmp//cd-build/etch/CD1: Arquivo ou diretório inexistente
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default: less
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default: simple-cdd-profiles
WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default: grub popularity-contest localization-config console-tools usbutils acpi acpid eject lvm2 mdadm cryptsetup reiserfsprogs jfsutils xfsprogs type-handling debootstrap
ERROR: missing required packages from profile x-basic: icewm rxvt-unicode menu xdm xbase-clients xorg xserver-xorg-input-all xserver-xorg-video-all
WARNING: missing optional packages from profile x-basic: type-handling

I am trying to do this in an ubuntu box running amd64 (and of course the 64bits distro). Can this influence the process? Is there an error in the script? Or I am just doing it wrong? I also tryied to do it with a custom script - made by me - but with the same error on the end.
Ivan S. P. Marin
Laboratório de Física Computacional
lfc.ifsc.usp.br
Instituto de Física de São Carlos - USP