custom cd - simple-cdd -without pcmcia

Hi !

I'm trying to build a custom cd with simple-cdd
(http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto)

I have one question and one problem concerning the creation.
*) I'd like to disable the pcmcia detection by default, so that I don't have
to specify hw-detect/start_pcmcia=false all the time. I know that the systems
I'll be using with the cd don't have pcmcia and cause system hang on
detection. Where can I set the default boot parameters for images created
with simple-cdd

*) Manual partitioning doesn't. I get the progressbar which tells me that the
partitioning tool is being loaded, but then the dialog appears that nothing
has been changed.
If I return to the partitioning step the same happens again. Is this a known
issue ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

difficulties; they are weakened by comfort." (Old Chinese adage)
KATE developer - Joseph Wenninger <jowenn@kde.org>