Re: working with debian cd

hi joey:

Tasksel is working perfectly after  doing what you have said. But my
problem is tasksel is not working from the debian installer menu. I am
trying to figure out from many days from now but couldnot find the
problem. I have pkgsel udeb and tasksel udeb in my pool but don't know
what is going on.

Regards,
Paras.