Re: [NEWS] New debpartial-mirror release

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Otavio Salvador wrote:

All is documented in pydoc format so install it and do:

pydoc cdd

Sounds interesting.  Because I'm involved until mid summer in
real live issues my time to keep cdd-doc up to date is quite
limited.  I would love if someone would perhaps pipe some
parts of this documentation to the cdd-doc SVN.  Mentioning
it in the docs would be a minimum step, IMHO.

Kind regards and thanks for enlighten me

http://fam-tille.de