debian-cd etch

Hi all,

 I'm trying to "replicate" a minimum CD on debian-cd (using etch). I
set the variables on CONF.sh... well, basically that's these:

# These ones just to make it clear I'm not doing any gross error =)
export MIRROR=/mnt/repositorio/debian
export TDIR=/mnt/repositorio/debian_cd/tmp
export OUT=/mnt/repositorio/debian_cd/out
export APTTMP=/mnt/repositorio/debian_cd/apttmp

# I want just the minimal CD, so, exclude any of these sections....
export NONFREE=0
export CONTRIB=0
export SECURED=0

export ISOLINUX=1
export VERBOSE_MAKE=0
export VERBOSE=1

# Still don't know what is its utility, but anyway...
export DEFBINSIZE=630
export DEFSRCSIZE=635

# Take anything not part of minimal system out...
export NOSOURCE=1
export NORECOMMENDS=1
export NOSUGGESTS=1
export FASTSUMS=1
export COMPLETE=0
export SIZELIMIT=629145600
export OMIT_MANUAL=1
export OMIT_RELEASE_NOTES=1
export OFFICIAL_VAL=0

# I just want the first CD
export MAXCDS=1

Then I get the following commands:

root#> . CONF.sh
root#> make distclean
root#> make status
root#> # Not using the 'make correctstatus' command
root#> make list TASK=tasks/base-etch

This produces the following 'last output':
CD 1 will have 1100 packages.

And when I look at the file $TDIR/1.packages, it really has 1100 lines
(packages) and debian-cd will include all these packages on my
'bin-image'....

Can someone tell me what I can be doing that is wrong??

Thanks!!!!!

Daniel

--
Analista e Consultor Linux
GISUT/BH - Caixa Econômica Federal (Connectcom)