With an verbal

Possible Interpretation: Prepare for things to go wrong rather than worrying about them after the fact. He who laughs last, thinks slowest. Interpretation: If you are going to do something, do it right. Fation is a form of Ugliness, so in-tolerable that we have to alter it every six months. Little things mean a lot
>From the Christian New Testament A friend to all is a friend to none. If you don't love yourself with passion, you'll love others with it. Passion is conserved.
That I have no time for Like father like son. Variant for slow risers: The early worm gets eaten by the birds. Stupid is as stupid does.
Power attracts the corruptible. -from Dune series, Frank Herbert Nice guys finish last. To each his own. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. All flowers are not in one garland. A friend to all is a friend to none