Re: My CDD talk at RMLL

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Enrico Zini wrote:

Andreas Tille asked me to post a little report about my CDD talk at
RMLL.  The slides can be found at http://people.debian.org/~enrico/talks

Really?  The last talks where these of DebConf (that were interesting too
epsecially the HOWTO_wast_time ;-) ).

Most of the questions were suggestions of extra usefull tools.  Two that
ended up in my notes of are reprepro[1] and
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive

Yeah, basically pulling together the already available toolchain and
documenting it.

I had this feeling two years ago in Malaga and started

      http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/cdd/trunk/doc/

I hope any interested person has SVN access.  If not - just ask me!
(I hope to be able to spend more time on CDD now again since I now
moved to my new home and got the permission to get DSL for TODAY -
hooray!)

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de