Re: working with debian cd

Hi:

I have checked the pkgsel of in the src but i really couldn;t find
what sud i look for.

Thanks
Paras.

On 4/30/06, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:36:19AM +0545, Paras pradhan wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Sorry for the typo. it's tasksel deb and not udeb.
>

> yes after using pkgsel udeb i can see "select and install software" in
> the debian installer main menu. But when i run it, nothing happens and
> exits to the debian installer main menu and cannot see the tasksel
> menu.
>

> What might go wrong? I am using the etch current installer.

FWIW, you can find my current hack (for Sarge's installer) in
http://rapid.dotsrc.org/unstable/rapid-udeb_0.2.7_i386.udeb (its source
is in the same directory. Extract it to see what it does)

--
Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir@local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir@local.xorcom.com