Re: Payed boxes, payed work

Your message suggested to me you where rephrasing what Charles wrote.
Its not about your boss.

Am Samstag, 22. April 2006 23:03 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, C. Gatzemeier wrote:
> > Simple.
>
> Oversimplified.
>
> > Your boss needs to pay only you. If he pays for boxes and attatched
> > services he might not be able to afford you anymore. (someday I might add)
>
> My boss has different premisses than you - so he has a lot of boxes
> and wants me to do other things than replacing the boxes by something
> else.

Of course your case, and you've described it before, is different.

Boxes though and especially with strings attatched will also draw on your
organizations budged, as long as your work can compete with, or build another
artificial scarcity...

Have a nice week,
Christian