Re: working with debian cd

Hello,

All right first of all for the 165 MB against 180 MB, this is ok, because it counts only the packages from the pool directory. So the command make bin-list TASK=tasks/customcd apparently works ok.

However, for the next command, make bootable, check the following things:
 - execute this command as root
 - make sure you configured CONF.sh right (give us your CONF.sh if it still doesn't work after those checks)
 - make sure you downloaded the full installer-i386 directory from: ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/current and that in your directory /sargecd/dists/sarge/main/installer-i386/ there is a symlink called current that points to the actual hard link of the installer

That's all I can think of for now.

Good luck.

Guillaume.