Re: working with debian cd

hi:

- Yes i am doing everything as root.

- i am not sure if the CONF.sh is ok or no. please have a look at it once.

- Regarding the installer. I have build it using
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build and copied manaully the
kernel, initrd and isolinux files to my /sargecd folder. Also i don't
see the symlink inside. It has only 'binary-i386  debian-installer
source' folder and inside only they have Package  , Package.gz and
Release files. I  think the error  i am getting is due to this. one
more thing, i haven;t done anything and tried running 'make bootable'
command once again and this time the error is diffrenet. error is:

--
sarge:/usr/share/debian-cd# make bootable
Apt-get is updating his files ...

Help.
Thanks
Paras.