Re: getting next-generation LTSP into Debian/main

[Vagrant Cascadian]
> pointers on good baz documentation would be useful. i'm mainly used
> to cvs and svn.  i haven't yet found baz documentation that clicks-
> it feels like a steep learning curve for someone used to centralized
> revision control systems.

I would really appreaciate some good baz intro as well.  I've been
able to check out the code and do 'baz diff', but have not found out
how to commit my changes into anything, nor how to make the changes I
do available for others.