Re: getting next-generation LTSP into Debian/main

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 11:55:28AM -0600, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> i couldn't resist re-building the ltsp packages for debian, with a few
> changes:

Thanks for your interest.

If you're going to be making customizations, I would very much appreciate if
you would maintain your changes in a Bazaar branch, so that they can be
merged into mainline.  My archive is here:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~mdz/archives/matt.zimmerman@canonical.com/

and the code is on the ltsp--main--0 branch.  Your patch is already quite
large and contains multiple logical changes, and this would make it easier
to keep things broken down into easily-reviewed changesets.

I can help you to get set up if needed.

--
 - mdz