Re: Bandwidth Manager CDD

> > Anybody using one of those successfully for that purpose?
> Each of them is definitely used.

Aha! I guess that now I know where my problems are! Does it mean,
in the Debian realm, that "successfully for that purpose" is equal
to "is definitely used"?

Unfortunately, guides are scattered here and there, and most of
them does not make sense for someone with less clue (like myself).
The closest document that works like it was written is
http://people.debian.org/~osamu/hackdi/

* As I have written previously, I am interested to fill/hack a *
* CDROM with *whatever* package I like; plus a decent          *
* installer/emergency CD.                                      *

Currently, one the my obstacle is "How to sign the "Release.gpg"
file.

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org  -- http://rms46.vLSM.org/ --
Fetch my GNUPG public key at http://rms46.vlsm.org/pgp/pub.txt ---