Re: Bandwidth Manager CDD

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

$ apt-cache search partial mirror
apt-move - Maintain Debian packages in a package pool
apt-proxy - Debian archive proxy and partial mirror builder development
debmirror - Debian partial mirror script, with ftp and package pool support
debpartial - Debian Packages/Sources file partition tool
debpartial-mirror - Debian partial mirror script

Anybody using one of those successfully for that purpose?
Each of them is definitely used.

debpartial-mirror was even developed by a very active CDD developer.

I use debmirror for years for my local mirror on my laptop but if I would start from scratch my choice would probably be debpartial-mirror.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de