Tracking CDD-specific package requests in the WNPP

A while ago I asked for a feature so that CDD-specific bugs, especially
requests for packages in the WNPP, could be tracked in the BTS via a
unique tag for debian-jr.  Well, it seems that this feature is already
present.  See:

http://bugs.debian.org/79120

So if I wanted to request that package "xyzzy" be packaged for
debian-jr, it could be titled like this:

RFP: xyzzy -- A hypothetical package for kids [jr]

All requested packages for debian-jr could then be located like this:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp&include=subject:%
5bjr%5d

If we're going to track our package requests this way, we should
standardise on the syntax for the tags.

Ben