Guadalinex Mini

Hello,
  I've been developing "Guadalinex Mini", is a spanish distro that have
used a CDD filosofy. Its goal it's be minimalist, it uses icewm, blah,
blah, blah

  I just want to thank the effort of the cdd group. And also, the people
that have written the wiki http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianCustomCD and
http://wiki.debian.net/?CustomDebian and so on...

  Well, as is said at the wiki, CDD is a subset of Debian that is
configured to support a particular target group out-of-the-box, like
Guadalinex Mini! It's ok to add "Guadalinex Mini" at "Other Debian
Customizations" in http://wiki.debian.net/?CustomDebian ?

I will be in Castellón talking about Mono, it would be great see you
there.

Again, thanks!
--
Carlos Parra Camargo