Re: Examples for CDDtool

On 05-07-2005 11:31, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> El Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:44:47AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
>
>>On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>>

>>>If I understand you correctly, Sergio, the example you gave Andreas was
>>>not meant as a secret but just to avoid confusion while too many things
>>>are still in progress. If so, can I please have the copy as well?
>>
>>Sergio just posted
>>
>>           deb-src http://www.lliurex.net/archive llx0509 lliurex
>>
>>in one of his mails.

Oh - I sure searched for it, but mayvbe forgot to put on my glasses :-P

>   And, if you want to get the svn code use:
>
>     https://mixinet.net/svn/cddtk/trunk
>
>   The deb packages are built from that repository using the svn-builpackage
>   scripts.

Thanks. That repository I already track (that URL is what Andreas gave
me in Greece). I didn't find the lliurex example there, though.

>>>I shall not complain when things break under my feet, and I shall do my
>>>best to not stall further development with questions (unless you want me
>>>to).
>>
>>You have to beat me first with boring questions and suggestions. ;-)
>

>   No problem with questions, they are usually useful, and as long as you don't
>   mind delayed replies some times.

Ok, great.

(but then I really don't get the reasoning behind your reluctanse to
publishing the example, Sergio)

>   I'll upload the latest versions of the cddtk and lliurex-cdd packages later
>   this morning, once I verify that the latest version works as I expect.

I'll grab what is there now and check back from time to time.

:-)

 - Jonas

- --