Re: Examples for CDDtool

El Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 04:04:33PM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Theodore Ruegsegger wrote:
>
> >The simplest way to get an example is for the first person
> >who uses the latest cddtool to be kind enough to post the
> >dataset somewhere. This is probably easier than cobbling
> >together a fake dataset.
> Well, Sergio provided such a set in private immediately.  I'll leave
> it to him to provide it in public - he might have reasons to keep
> it this way.  On the other hand my suggestion would be to move it
> into SVN.

  I sent you the package in private because it is work in progress and I
  thought it was not interesting for the general public... in fact it will be
  in the public repository of our distribution in a few weeks (we are testing
  the installations right now).

  About the sample dataset, as I told Andreas, I plan to give a short tutorial
  about building CDD next week and I will use the current cddtoolkit code.
  I'm going to prepare some slides for the tutorial and will write a simple
  CDD description to show how things work. Once I have them ready I'll put
  them online and will send a link to the list.

  On the cddtoolkit front I have to say that things are far from finished, but
  the good news are that I'm working on adding some of the features right now
  and will be able to keep working on it during July; I'll be building a
  debian-installer for LliureX and while doing it I'll add some of the missing
  features to the current cddtk code.

  More news soon, back to coding... ;)

--
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F 1BD9 548C 8F15 86EF 6770 052B B8C1 FA69
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>