Re: Witch is the last version of cdd-dev tools?

|| On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:38:53 +0200
|| Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
>> But why I will send a signed file to anybody?

mb> The archive-program you're using might keep them around. I think
mb> ftp.gnuab.org is based on debpool (not sure):

mb> http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/glibc_2.3.1-18+kfreebsd.2_kfreebsd-i386.changes

mb> I just wanted to point out the possible problem.

This is one possible solution and looks fine to me. I only doesn't
know if all people will like to use UNRELEASED like distribution.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116