Re: CDDs go to Taiwan

|| On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:11:53 +0100
|| Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

ez> Hello,
ez> On December and January I'll happen to be visiting people in Taiwan, and
ez> to keep myself busy I'm scheduling a talk or two.

Really good :-)

ez> After the announcement, a question: it seems that the National Center
ez> for High Performance Computing[1] could be interested in knowing about
ez> Custom Debians as well.  Do you know if there is someone working on CDDs
ez> for clusters or other kinds of high performance computing environments?

This is one area where I want to work but to this some changes need to
be done at d-i side to include a cluster image installed and other
specific things.

At Conisli, one person from one Universaty called me and will join
Debian-BR-CDD to work on it in a near future. :-)

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116