CDDs go to Taiwan

Hello,

On December and January I'll happen to be visiting people in Taiwan, and
to keep myself busy I'm scheduling a talk or two.

Of course I will talk (among other things) about Custom Debians, and I
will try to spread the word and get people to join the party.
Thanks to the recent work by Vagrant, I'll probably be able to show a
super-easy way in and give people a chance to dive right into the game.

After the announcement, a question: it seems that the National Center
for High Performance Computing[1] could be interested in knowing about
Custom Debians as well.  Do you know if there is someone working on CDDs
for clusters or other kinds of high performance computing environments?

Ciao,

Enrico

[1] http://www.nchc.org.tw/
A project of them is http://drbl.nchc.org.tw/ which Vagrant may be
interested in.  Also Clonezilla (linked from that page) seems
interesting (it mentions Symantec Ghost and Multicast... yum yum yum!)
And those are not penguins, I've been told, but penguin-dragons!
--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>