Re: custom branding and CDDs

|| On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:46:18 +0200
|| Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org> wrote:

st>   The problem if we apply pre-seeding at dpkg installation time is that we can
st>   also be violating Policy (or at least the Policy spirit), because we can
st>   override values changed by the administrator on the debconf database by
st>   hand.

No. We can apply the preseed value *only* if is not touched. Otherwise
we are changing configuration files but using different way to do it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116