Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

at> On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>> Anyway, we also tried debtags and we planned to build the metapackages from
>> the debtags database, so maybe we will try current and Florence proposed
>> techniques.
at> Well, this is some input I wanted to hear.  I have really no problem to
at> rewrite cdd-dev to use debtags (exclusively or alternatively - lets talk
at> about the advantages).

I really like to see cdd-dev using a new approch more like
kernel-wedge does. It process a template source and build a source
package to be used to build the package.

This have some advantages like the not need of cdd-dev to build the
package and more simple code to build all things since this will build
a new source package.

IMHO, cdd-dev should support:

 - debtags
 - meta-packages