Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

|| On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:27:14 +0200 (CEST)
|| Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

at> Hi,
at> I'm working on my talk for the CDD related conference in Florence next week.
at> It would be great if we would have more than one experience with cdd packaging
at> stuff than Debian-Med.  Any project able to check something in?

Take a look in Debian-BR-CDD repository. I didn't use cdd-dev but
others ways to do the same.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116