Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

[Andreas Tille]
> >- tasksel
> Well, I definitely think that tasksel should be enhanced in several ways
> but I do not have an idea how we can help her using cdd-dev.

Joey Hess recently modified the debian-edu meta package build system
and tasksel to support custom tasks.  So the current debian-edu
package is using tasksel to install the profiles, and the new
debian-edu-install calls tasksel to do this.

I hope someoue find time to integrate the changes from debian-edu into
cdd-dev, and changes debian-edu to use cdd-dev to build the packages.
This would make it easier to share improvements.