Re: [Cdd-commits] r221 - cdd/trunk/doc/en

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Mostly usage fixes, focusing on "that" vs. "which".  For a helpful
> reference sorting out which word to use, please see:
> http://www.english-usage.com/faq.html#fxthatvs
Thanks. For a short resume: I tend to use which in two circumstances:
  1. where it should be who (which is caused by a kind of false friend
     in German) but which is easy to fix if I would just double check.
  2. where it shoud be that (what I would have to learn in the two
     URLs you posted.

Thanks for your corrections