Structure of Chapter 6 -- Technology

I think "Chapter 6 -- Technology" in the debian-cdd document is simply
too large and too detailed.  Each chapter ought to be a comfortable read
for someone wishing to become acquainted with the CDD project without
delving too deep into technical details.  We should restructure this as
an overview of the technology, while providing an Appendix to serve as a
reference for those who are interested in the technical details.

If we go this way, which parts should become the new appendix, and which
should remain as-is?  Clearly, in my mind at least, man pages do not
belong in this chapter.  But in the area of tutorials and examples, some
brief examples can help give the reader a sense of what can be done with
CDD's without dragging the reader too deep into the process and losing
them among all the details.  Still, I think we have too many of these,
and some, if not all of them should also be moved to the appendix.

Ben