Re: Purpose of -common package

at> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> I understand it later looking at source code. What I did is
>> create a task called common because, in my case, I don't need
>> user management now nor menu system.
at> Just to make sure: Did you created a file tasks/common?  I would not
at> really do this because this name has a special meaning in other contents.
at> If I were you I would choose a different name.

at> BTW, do you think I would over estimate the importance of an extra
at> user menu?  IMHO this extra more user centric menu is a good help for
at> our users.

This is fine to me right now. I can move the task to base without
problems ;-)

Only one useful thing is bloke the task name common to be used.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116