Re: Proposal to change to SVN

 || On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:26:12 +0200
 || Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

	pr> [Otavio Salvador]
	>> I'm interested in knowing if all people here agree with changing our
	>> repository to Subversion. I recommend Subversion since I already use
	>> it in many projects, and a lot of other important projects have
	>> already switched to it; for example, debian-installer, base-config,
	>> debian-np and many others use it.

	pr> I believe arch should be considered as well, when one decide if the
	pr> version control system should be changed.  Being able to do off-line
	pr> commits is a good thing. :)

        I never used arch be I did some look in internet about it and
        found problems with it[1].

        1. http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Why_20not_20Arch

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R