Re: CDD eGovernment - Linux-eGov

Thats a good Idea. We could drop this meta package to the tools for all cdd's. We should make a list and than every cdd - maintainer should say a word about the priority of the packages and common tools.

fLORiAN

It would be great if we could come to an agreement on some essential
LAN server elements to CDD that we could all work on together and
benefit from, and each individual project could then add their own
specialized componants and branding.
For example, if we could agree that a cdd-LANserver would be something
composed of the following:

Samba Cups Opengroupware
firewall
NAT
squid proxy
ldap server with pre-loaded schema

then we could all use this "meta-package" and add our own specialized
componants on top of it (such as your GIS Application and Mapserver).

micah