ways for further config management (was: Fwd: Re: CDD World Domination @Debconf4)

Am Thursday 27 May 2004 03:39 schrieb Cosimo Alfarano:

> This very issue will be discussed here at the DebConf, hopefully :)
> I hope here (in PoA) there is some guys able to explain why cfengine, or
> why config4gnu or whatever.

IIRC they are not mutualy exclusive, cfengine primarily provides centralized
maintainance and distribution and Config4GNU primarily flexible edititing and
maintaining of any type of configuration. Possibly of a central cfengine?

In fact the listarchive turned up somthing maybe sugguesting this.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6479187

> thanks for you feedback,
>         cosimo.

Regards,