Knoppix 3.5 DVD & Debian Mde & other CDDs ?

Hi,

in the light of this years "Debian-Med" talk at LinuxTag and in my personal
interest, I would like to include the whole debian med distribution and
possibly other interesting debians cdds ...

What we need:

meta-packages or package-lists to install ... (the call-for-software will come
soon)

We have approximately ~ 7 days left for creating the DVD. I know thats not
much time, but lets get the best out of it.

It would be nice if you could say in the talk possibly: "All software we
present here is also included in the Knoppix LinuxTag DVD".

I think that would be great ...

cu

Fabian